100 Pine Park Drive
Wexford, PA 15090
Eligibility for Social Security begins “early,” at age 62. However, claiming early will reduce your monthly check – permanently. There are many issues to consider when deciding to claim benefits. Claiming Social Security benefits early may not be in your best interest. Can you afford to wait? Is the appeal of claiming retirement benefits early just too strong? If you are asking yourself these questions, you are not alone. That’s why we would like to invite you to this complimentary event. If you feel that you are likely to live to age 80, or, 85, you should think carefully about delaying benefits until even after your full retirement age. This is because for every year that you wait beyond full retirement age, your monthly check will be increased by an additional 8%. Knowing how Social Security works and what you could be sacrificing is information that can boost your retirement security for years to come. Join us as we discuss the important issues regarding your Social Security benefits, including:
• How you may lose out on Social Security income by claiming your benefit at the wrong time.
• When should I take my benefit to obtain maximum income?
• Why many retirement plans overlook Social Security benefits – a HUGE mistake!
• How your unique life circumstances impact your benefit claiming strategy.
• How your spouse (or ex-spouse) factors into your Social Security election decision.
• How to determine when delaying benefits is the best approach, and when it isn’t.
• How to navigate the hundreds of filing combinations.
*There is no cost or obligation to attend, and reservations are required. Light Dinner provided.
*Please RSVP to Kenwyn:
[email protected] or 412-260-3550.
Visit www.jsmith.sswise.com to watch a short movie about your benefits called “Good Decisions.”